They are full of sh*t.Even after they told me the problem with my truck would be covered and they told the mechanic it was covered first extended did not extended.

They back out and left me with a huge bill that is bull. They lie and cheat to get your money. This is something I could have fix for $80 and a days worth of work. Now I'm behind at work because I'm not going to get my truck back till the bill is paid.

I misses 2 days of work so far and now behind on my mortgage.

This is how people get screwed in America.Maybe obomha can step in here for the hard working people and not the ones that sit on their *** all day

Had an Experience with First Extended Service Corporation?

Comments

SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more Pep Boys - $500 serpentine belt Pep Boys "I loaded my box truck from Medina Ohio full of donations for small town in Sargent Texas for Harvey victims. My sister and I drove down there to deliver these..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more