i'm glad i found this site.this company doesn't want to cover my power seats in my 06 navigator, they say they will only cover the electric motor, well my module went bad , thats a part of the seat that makes it work.

they want to pick the cheap parts this place is a big rip off . now that i found this site i told my local ford dealership about this and i'm not backing down. i'm not paying 700 dollars to fix one seat.

this is bs they take your money and run.cheap bastards

Had an Experience with First Extended Service Corporation?

Comments

how do i get rid of this thing.I was told that if i brought it my instest rate would be lower.

I just got it on 2/15/2012 on my new

Kia Soul.I need help to get out this thing.

thanks,

This Warranty is a scam.I bought mine at a mentor OH.

dealership. I wanted the Toyota warranty but they pushed this one!!! I bought it. The only claim I had was a oxygen sensor.

They claimed that it was caused by an accident the car was in, it was 2 YEARS PRIOR!!!..

NEVER AGAIN WITH THIS CO.tHEY DONT PAY....

You should read your agreement it will tell you what parts are covered and which ones are not.Also you will see your agreemnet is not with Fisrt Extended Service Corp.

it is the the dealer you purchased it from.READ READ READ!!!!!!!